QuickSticks's Approach to SEO
QuickSticks approaches SEO differently to many others. We break SEO down into 6 main areas.
After reviewing your company we put together a selection of the 6 areas,
based on where your website is now and where it needs to be.
By conducting market research, our team will help you see the full picture and identify any opportunities to increase your website’s visibility online.
When you’re searching for something on Google (or another search engine), you will type in a series of words. We look at which keyword topics to target, how competitive they are and how many people are searching for them.
- How you compare to your direct competitors and industry benchmarks
- Analysis and insights into how your current website visitors are using your site
- Identification and research into potential search engine ranking penalties for your site.
Making it as easy as possible for Search Engines to understand your website
- Identifying and resolving technical SEO issues
- Optimising specific pages
- Managing the process when a website is redesigned to retain SEO value
- Recovering from Google penalties
- Setting up tracking
Search engines favour websites that publish relevant useful content that potential customers are looking for. Depending on your business, we use a varity of different techniques to help you achieve this.
- Content strategies
- Specific content ideas
- Content research
- Content production from articles to fully designed interactive content pieces
- Refreshing existing content
- Publishing on your website
Links & Promotion
The websites that link directly to yours have a significant impact on how well your website performs
in search engines. QuickSticks uses a variety of techniques to encourage relevent sites to link to yours.
We can also help attract as much attention to content on your website, if that’s what your goal is.
- Links from relevent sites
- Highlight link opportunities
- Leverage relevent content to attract links
- Promoting your content on websites your target audience visits
Working with you to ensure your brand presence across social media websites, such as Facebook, Google +, Google Map Listings and Review websites, is consistent and encourages positive engagement with your customers.
- Setting up social media accounts
- Google My Business setup and optimisation
- Advice on how to interact with customers on social sites
- Helping your organisation develop relationships with other complementary websites
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Turning more visitors into customers by improving your site’s performance.
- Identify potential barriers to purchasing/enquiring
- Implement changes to website
- Track performance changes
- Implement changes that improved performance
- Repeat the process until goals are met